- How to get a OneDrive for Business account?
- How much does the full version cost?
- Difference between the free version and the full version
- Does the full version expire?
- I receive the error message 'Direct login to WLID is not allowed for this federated namespace (0x80048821)'.
- I cannot login and use & " or ' in my password or username.
Moreover, a OneDrive for Business storage is also included in a lot of Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions for businesses or other types of organizations. You find more information on this Microsoft page.
The full version allows you to synchronize folders of unlimited size with your OneDrive for Business or Sharepoint. The size is only restricted by your local hard drive and the size of your online storage. The free version offers complete functionality but is limited to folders with a size of up to 100 MB.
The free version offers complete functionality but is limited to folders with a size of up to 100 MB.
Once you activated the full version you can use the full version as long as you like.
Please undo these changes once you installed version 1.2.
Suggestions or questions?
We are happy to help! Please use one of the following three ways to get it touch with us.
- Contact Form